Hey there legends!!!
Today we are proud to announce our own DBK strops and some bloody nice compounds!!
A classy looking paddle strop to compliment every sharpening kit. A sharpening kit is not complete without a proper stop. This strop covers 2 rough leather sides (our personal favourite), a comfortable grip and a bloody nice looking DBK Logo.
Specs. DBK Paddle Strop:
– 2 rough sides (DBK’s favorite)
– Comfortable grip
– Lanyard hole
– 41,5cm/16.5″ long
– 6,1cm/2.4″ width
– 2,6cm/1.2″ high
– 29cm/11,4″ usable length
A nice compact strop that will fit your travel kit! This strop has a smooth side for fine compound and a rough side for coarse compound. The Field Strop has a nice lanyard for better grip and of course our bloody nice logo!
Specs. DBK Field Strop:
– 1 smooth side (fine grit)
– 1 rough side (coarse grit)
– Lanyard hole with the best lanyard you’ve ever seen
– 20,3cm/7.9″ long
– 4,4cm/1.6″ width
– 2,1cm/0.8″ high
– 18,4cm/7.1″ usable length
The Knife House Diamond Spray
We can honestly say this is the best compound we have ever tried. The Diamond spray polishes every type of steel and lasts very long! We offer 2 variations: 1 micron (14.000 grit) and 0.25 micron (100.000 grit) to make your knives sharper than ever before.
pecs The Knife House Diamond Spray:
– 1 Micron (14.000 grit) and 0,25 Micron (100.000 grit)
– Suitable for every steel (even super steels)
– Shake before use
– Use with DBK Strop, BLOODY HELL!